Happy 2015 to everyone in the Blue Ridge Quilters Guild! We have a great year planned and hope we will see you at every meeting this year.
Our first meeting of the New Year will be Tuesday, January 13th at 6:30pm. This will be an organizational meeting. We have some great programs planned and you will learn all about them at our meeting. We have a new BOM starting and Kathy and Victoria will tell us all the juicy details. Don’t forget to bring your Show & Tells and this is a great time to pay your dues for the entire year – only $20, what a deal!! Checks can be made out to Blue Ridge Quilters. You can still pay your dues monthly if that works better for you. We also welcome your suggestions for programs, speakers or workshops.
Here are some great quilting resolutions for the New Year borrowed from Kathy Mathews Facebook and sent by Loretta……..
1. Love your fabric, what you have and what you buy.
2. Get rid of anything you don’t love or that makes your sewing room reproachful.
3. Drink tons of water when you sew.
4. Get up and walk around to break up your sewing time, it will feel good.
5. Love what you sew and eliminate “Quilt Envy” from your live. ( more resolutions in February)
“God encourages us to use our talents to create beauty for ourselves and for others.”